FIELDS OF USE
- Classic fashion,
- Sportswear and Leisurewear.
- Underwear and swimwear,
- Home textile and upholstery,
- Footwear and leather goods,
- Technical fabrics, ballistics, and geo-textiles,
- Accessories and promotional,
- Carpets, belts and ribbons.
- High printing quality, high color penetration and high production speed.
- Extreme versatility and ease of use.
- Compact dimensions and ergonomically optimized work posture.
- Lower investment cost for the same production.
- Lower energy consumption and therefore greater profits for the same production.
- Limited staff and not highly skilled.
- Non-polluting processes and without environmental risks.
- One machine only for several processes and various effects.
The felt calenders of the “Combi” series are available in various diameters, from mm. 300, 600, 1000, 1500 and 2000 and useful working widths up to 3300 mm (other on request). Some common features to the various models:
- Cylinder with internal cavity with controlled flows of thermal oil, heated by various electric resistances to have the necessary uniformity of temperature (+/- 1° C.) over the entire useful working surface.
- Large diameter and large thickness felt return rolls to avoid damaging bending to the resolution of the printed design.
- Blanket in 100% Aramid fiber for high temperatures, with proportional guidance and centering system with parallel, constant and adjustable tensioning.
- Unwinding and winding stations with fast opening safety chucks with electro-magnetic powder brakes and clutches of great sensitivity.
- Possibility of additional winders and unwinders for multi-layer processing.
- Total management of the machine via PLC with large touch screen panel, functions that can be set for programmable start-up and automatic switch-off, alarms with historical memory, main- tenance deadlines, pre-settable meter counters, consumption graphs and storage of working recipes with automatic parameter setting.
- Pressure cylinder, of 3.2 or up to 13 tons, through the felt for metal/fancy foils application (also per micro-dot) and laminating.
- Availability of various options for special processing.
Length x Width x Height
|Combi 321||300||1800||16.5||11.0||-||1000 x 3100 x 1600|
|Combi K13 621-625
Combi K13 629-635
|600||1800 - 2200
2600 - 3200
|38,0 - 44,0
50,5 - 58,0
|25,0 - 27,5
32,0 - 40,0
|40K - 47K
54K - 65K
|1850 x 3800/4200 x 2150
1850 x 4600/5200 x 2150
|Combi K13 1021-1025
Combi K13 1029-1035
|1.000||1800 - 2200
2600 - 3200
|61,0 - 72,0
83,0 - 95,0
|42,0 - 45,0
51,5 - 62,0
|67K - 78K
90K - 105K
|2200 x 3850/4250 x 2400
2200 x 4650/5250 x 2400
|Combi 1521-1525||1.500||1800 - 2200||91,0 - 108,0||57,0 – 65,0||100K – 118K||4000 x 3850/4250 x 2800|
|Combi 2021||2.000||1800||120,0||78,0||132K||4350 x 3900 x 2900|
|Combi REV 321||300||1800||18,0||13,0||-||1500 x 3100 x 1600|
|Combi REV 621||600||1800||38,0||25,0||40K||4150 x 3800 x 2150|
DWELL TIME / PRODUCTION SPEED = MT/MIN
|Combi Serie 3, Cyl. Ø 300||4,5||3,0||2,2||1,8||1,5||1,3||1,1||1,0|
|Combi Serie 6, Cyl. Ø 600||9,8||6,5||5,0||4,0||3,3||2,8||2,5||2,2|
|Combi Serie 10, Cyl. Ø 1000||16,2||10,8||8,1||6,5||5,4||4,6||4,0||3,6|
|Combi Serie 15, Cyl. Ø 1500||26,0||17,3||13,0||10,4||8,7||7,4||6,5||5,8|
|Combi Serie 20, Cyl. Ø 2000||36,0||24,0||18,0||14,5||12,0||10,3||9,0||8,0|
|Combi Rev 321, Cyl. Ø 300||4,2||2,8||2,1||1,7||1,4||1,2||1,0||0,9|
|Combi Rev 621, Cyl. Ø 600||8,8||5,8||4,4||3,5||3,0||2,5||2,2||2,0|
These data have been calculated according to the following formula: P = S x 60 : T
P = Production in meters per minute
S = Length (in mt.) of the section of the blanket in contact with the surface of the heated drum
60 = 60 seconds in 1 minute, used to obtain the production directly in meters/minutes
T = Time of sublimation in seconds
calender Combi 620 with diameter drum of mt. 0,6 and sublimation time of 25 sec.
S will be: 0,6 x 3,14 = 1,89 – 0,23 = 1,66
(0,23 is the arc of circumference between input and output of the blanket)
1.66 x 60 = 99,6 : 25 = 4,0 mt/min
|A||standard rolling unit|
|C M E||expander by bilateral slats|
|C R||cooling cylinder|
|E L||expander roll by elastic cords|
|I R||infrared battery|
|Roll Cat||warp yarns printing system|
|S S||separated unrolling|
|Sprinkle||Powder glue scatterer|
|T F||no-adhesive cylinder coating|
|X||axial rolling unit|
|X C||column axial rolling/unrolling unit|
|X H||axial hydraulic winder|
COMBI 321 Ø 300
The perfect solution for small productions and samples, ease of use, high printing quality, compact dimensions and low energy consumption (see tab page 9), ideal for those who approach to transfer printing and/or for those who already own other production calenders on which it is problematic to organize sampling or small productions.
COMBI 621 Ø 600
The peculiarity of these calenders is to have the big pressure cylinder that presses through the felt, bringing together in a single machine, the classic advantages of the two different types of calenders: the felt calender, with its typical long contact time that allows a high production speed and of the pressure cylinders calender that generates a powerful but concentrated just in a single point, where the two cylinders get in contact.
THE NEW PRESSURE CYLINDER
The new pressure cylinder, type “K13” works through two special lever arms to multiply the thrust keeping perfectly guided the large cylinder with Ø mm. 400, positioned inside the felt loop.
It is operated by n. 2 pistons with pressure regulator to obtain a thrust of about 15 tons (70 kg/lcm). The high thrust pressures make it possible to also use foils with glue printed by micro-dot.
621-625-629-635 Ø 600
1021-1025-1029-1035 Ø 1000
The new Combi K13 series 6 and series 10 are the innovative felt calenders with the heated main cylinder with a diameter of mm. 600 or 1000 and useful working width up to mm. 1800, 2200, 2600 and 3200.
This type of machine is particularly suitable for thermo transfer printing and all processes with additional pressures, such as the application of foils, even micro-dots or with the latest generations of glues, fabric bonding, even multi-layer, with thermo-fusible substrates, color development and thermo fixing after digital printing.
COMBI K13 TRANSFER PRINTING
COMBI 1021 Ø 1000
COMBI 1021 SS/K3/A/X/T
COMBI 1521 Ø 1000
COMBI 1521 XC/SS/EL/K3/A/F/XC
COMBI 2021 Ø 2000
COMBI 2021 SS/K3/A
COMBI 635 - 1035 Ø 1000
COMBI 635-1035 EL/2×160/A/XC
COMBI REV 321 - REV 621 Ø 300 - Ø 600
COMBI REV 321 BY PIECES
COMBI REV 321 BY ROLLS
COMBI REV 621 BY PIECES
COMBI REV 321 BY ROLLS
Piece by piece solutions
The solution that allows continuous printing of both fabric in rolls and garment or pre-cut materials. The characteristic that identifes the “REV” model is the opposite direction of rotation of the heated cylinder and felt to have the entry of transfer paper and fabric resting on the entrance table to position the pre-cut pieces on the placed design and to have direct contact of the transfer paper with the hot cylinder. The exit side is from the lower part with a fabric roll winder and a chute with a container for pre-cut garments. The two models have different performances, dimensions and consumption