EFI JAEGGLI EXTENSA
Yarn Mercerizing Machine - inox steel - fixed tank technology
- YARN MERCERIZING MACHINE
- INOX STEEL – FIXED TANK TECHNOLOGY
- ALS AUTOMATIC LOADING SYSTEM (OPTIONAL)
The brand new hanks mercerizing machine type Extensa by Jaeggli, equipped with completely new electronic control and operative system, brings into the yarn mercerizing new concepts of high operational flexibility easy repetitiveness and absolute evenness, achieving top results in the final yarns quality thanks also to the huge stretching force up to 80 tons.
The new process technology, by means of the fixed-tank system, allows to use always completely new soda at constant parameters, after recycling it through the all-inone caustic preparation and recycling unit type Eco-Block.
The ready-made soda lye refills the process tanks enabling the rapid and full soaking of the hanks guaranteeing uniform reaction time of the yarn while the high efficiency squeezing rollers helps firstly the deep penetration of the soda into the fibers and then allow a big saving of money squeezing out most of the residual soda from the hanks.
The model Extensa is finished with inox steel cases and automatic covers and it can be equipped with manual or robotized loading system (optional).
- Yarn type: cotton and all cellulosics fibers
- Nominal hanks size: 1372 mm (54”)
- Hanks size: 1372/2286 mm (54”/90”)
- Max. loading capacity: 12 kg/cycle (average 10 kg./cycle)*
- Max. production: 132 kg/h (with ALS)*
- Mercerizing cycle time: 320 sec. (std. cycle) double mercerization available*
- Hanks weight: from 250 up to 1250 gr*
- Counts range: up to Ne 200/2 including single yarns and multi-threads
- Stretching force: up to 80 tons
- Squeezing rollers action: during whole cycle (soda saving)
- Stretching rollers: Lgt. 1600 mm x Ø 210 mm.
- Soda consumption: 300 gr – NaOH 100% per each kg of – dry yarn at 30°Bé and 20°C*
- Hot water: 200 lt/cycle at 80°C (recovery)*
- Cold water: 100 lt/cycle (recovery)*
- Compressed air: 6000 Nlt/h at 6 bar/cycle
- Static weight: 10 tons Extensa + 2 tons ALS
- Installed power: 16 kW Extensa + 4 kW ALS
- Absorbed power: 8 kW Extensa + 2 kW ALS
Eco-block All-In-One Compact Unit for caustic soda lye preparation
ALL-IN-ONE COMPACT UNIT FOR CAUSTIC SODA LYE PREPARATION AND CONTINUOUS RECYCLING (WATER AND SODA RECOVERY SYSTEM ON DEMAND)
The Eco-Block is a compact device for preparation and recycling of the caustic soda lye for mercerizing machines. The Eco-Block is completely assembled as compact unit, tested and ready made for connection to all utilities. The standard Eco-Block can supply caustic soda lye for two mercerizing machines type Extensa. For more machines it requires increased cooling capacity.
All-in-one system for filtration (or micro filtration), soda lye concentration regulation, wetting agent dosing, temperature control, cooling device by heat exchanger, predisposition for supplementary chiller (Eco-Chiller).
Eco-Block is absolutely necessary to obtain easy repetitiveness of the top quality in the mercerizing process, batch after batch.
Automatic preparation and supply of caustic soda lye to the mercerizing machines.Absolute parameters in the mercerizing process to obtain easy repetitiveness of the quality. Continuous filtration and recycling of the caustic soda lye.
The Eco-Block is predisposed for installation of supplementary chilling unit to cool down the soda lye by means of cooled water through the heat-exchanger.
- Caustic soda flow: 7200 lt/h (tank capacity approx. 1300 lt)
- Heat exchanger capacity: 36000 kcal/h min (Eco-Chiller min 42 max. 56 kW)
- Installed power: 5kW Eco-Block + 12 kW Eco-Chiller
- Absorbed power: 3kW Eco-Block + 7 kW Eco-Chiller
- Dimensions (l/w/h): 3,4 x 1,6 x 2,7 mt (static weight max. 3 tons)